Medicare Members: Protect yourself against Medicare fraud and Identify theft! The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General is alerting the public about a fraud scheme involving genetic testing. Learn how to protect yourself.
List of Drugs (Formulary) Search Tool
Our drug search tool gives you quick access to covered drugs by:
- Drug name - in the brand and generic search box, type in your drug name.
- Alphabetical search - choose the first letter of your drug name.
- Therapeutic class search (drugs grouped by type of condition) – select your drug class.
Your results will display:
- Brand name drugs (capitalized) and generic drugs (lower case italics)
- Therapeutic Class/Sub-Class (a group of similar drugs used to treat the same condition)
- Dosage and strength
- Tier status
- Notes and restrictions (such as a quantity limit or prior authorization)
- Formulary alternatives (similar drugs covered in the drug list)
If you have questions about our drug coverage contact Member Services.